FloSports is disrupting the industry by breaking down the traditional broadcast model and streaming live and on-demand sports to die-hard fans. We’re an inspired team of dreamers, explorers, and problem solvers — empowered by the opportunity to build something that hasn’t been done before.
We’re currently looking for a Product Designer to join our product team. Candidates must have the ability to drive projects independently, solve complicated UX and interaction design problems, possess kick-ass visual design and prototyping skills, and have an evolved understanding of how people consume digital content. Ideal candidates have a strong mix of web, mobile, and TV app design experience, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit.
You will work closely with the design director, product managers, product designers, engineers, and data analytics to create solutions for real user problems. You will also play a key role in creating and evolving a global design language and library for websites, native apps, TV apps, and our live streaming experience.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging experiences for our platform sites, mobile web, and live streaming experiences
- Create user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity designs, documentation, and interactive prototypes
- Understand how the entire organization operates and how design can solve business challenges
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders
- Be a strategic thinker that can explore a range of design solutions
- Stay in the loop on the latest design trends, patterns, and technologies
- Execute design solutions based on feature requirements and technological constraints with clarity and precision
- Articulate and document your design decisions with high-level detail
- 3+ years product design experience
- Expert level skills in Sketch, InVision, prototyping (Origami, Principle, etc.), Zeplin, and other relevant design tools
- Excellent understanding of design patterns for web, mobile, and TV platforms
- Ability to articulate and present your ideas to teams and stakeholders
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Willingness to learn, provide, and take constructive criticism
- Ability to manage time independently and meet deadlines with multiple projects
- Be a team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing startup environment
Nice to Have
- Prototyping skills
- Familiarity with responsive design tactics
- Experience creating and organizing online design libraries
- You love sports
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and a link to an online portfolio. Applicants that do not submit samples of work will not be considered.