FloSports streams thousands of live sporting events worldwide, reaching millions of fans. The Content Marketing Coordinator contributes to our social media, advertising, and marketing efforts in sports across our entire network in order to maximize subscription performance. In this role, you will be responsible for social media management, advertising and email campaigns, reporting, and more.
Must be a subject matter expert in 2 or more of the following sports:
- Assist in the development of content marketing strategies targeting our various customer segments to grow our subscriptions through acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Provide persuasive and compelling copy and other creative assets for new subscription and retention campaigns (i.e. email, referral, advertising, social)
- Assist in weekly reports for campaigns, web traffic, social media, email, conversions, and present to content teams and other internal stakeholders to improve performance.
- Ensure all copy fits our unique brand voice and style guidelines.
- Identify and leverage influencers on social media to maximize our content distribution and reach.
- Oversee distribution of videos across our owned and earned media channels to build reach and awareness.
- Understand best practices in content development across devices, channels, and mediums.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must understand the value of social media and have experience leading successful social media campaigns. You know the right levers to pull to increase the visibility of content on social media.
- Ability to transition easily between the creative and analytical sides of marketing, with experience producing excellent work under tight deadlines.
- Superior copywriting, editing and proofing skills to ensure accuracy and excellence in all published material.
- Experience managing and executing social media, email and/or advertising campaigns.
- Background in creating editorial and branded content for a media company or online publisher is preferred.
- Proven ability to develop KPI dashboards and benchmark reports for social media, SEO and online traffic to measure content engagement success.
- Excellent planning/organization skills; Proven ability to collaborate and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You thrive on developing new ideas and solutions, and you’re excited to roll up your sleeves and execute on them.
- Must have experience with Google Analytics.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and adaptable to change.
- You love problem-solving.
- Experience with real-time marketing.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
FloSports, the innovator in live digital sports and original content, partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is growing the sports, the events, the athletes, and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header include Rugby, Basketball, MMA, Football, Wrestling, Track, Gymnastics, Cycling, and more.