FloSports is looking to hire a Referral Marketing Coordinator to build and support the marketing campaigns driving our customer acquisition and retention efforts. FloSports streams hundreds of live sporting events worldwide, reaching millions of fans. This role reports to the Referral Marketing Manager and is based in Austin, TX. You will be responsible for coordinating with our event partners to drive awareness, interest and traffic around our live events and coverages.
- Works with our referral partners to place custom links and graphics on their sites, in their emails and on social media to drive awareness, interest and traffic around our live events and coverages. Make sure marketing obligations are fulfilled.
- Monitor referral websites and work directly with partners to optimize marketing efforts and improve quality control.
- Point person on collecting and organizing the creative assets to support our marketing campaigns.
- Participate in event planning meetings as required, providing past performance metrics.
- Organize internal and external campaign kick-off communication.
- Assist in the development of on-site event materials such as flyers, in-venue signage, etc.
- Identify and develop opportunities for improving processes and practices for greater efficiency and higher quality.
- High attention to detail and the ability to audit his/her own work for accuracy and quality.
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams, including sales, partnerships, content marketing and internal/external agencies.
- Assist in weekly reports for ad campaigns and referral conversions to improve performance.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience)
- Track record of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously to drive them to completion
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills to be able to interact with all levels of clients, organizations, and internal teams.
- Strong writing, project management and organizational skills; and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience developing marketing collateral using Photoshop
- A love of sports is a plus.
- An understanding of mobile media, search engine marketing, affiliate marketing and display advertising
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, have strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Relevant experience in an agency environment and/or within digital media preferred
FloSports, the innovator in live digital sports and original content, partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is growing the sports, the events, the athletes, and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Basketball, MMA, Football, Wrestling, Track, Gymnastics, and more.