FloSports is looking for a Content Marketing Coordinator for FloCycling, our vertical covering all aspects of cycling, to maximize the reach of our content on FloCycling.com in order to meet and exceed our traffic and conversion goals. FloSports streams hundreds of live sporting events worldwide, reaching millions of fans. You will be responsible for leveraging our content to improve customer acquisition and retention efforts.
- Assist in the development of content marketing strategies targeting our various customer segments to grow our subscriptions through acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Provide persuasive and compelling copy and other creative assets for new subscription and retention campaigns (i.e. email, referral, advertising, social)
- Point person on social media and SEO, working with content teams to provide guidance, tips, best practices and feedback to improve performance in these areas.
- Assist in weekly reports for campaigns, web traffic, social media, email, conversions, and SEO, and present to content teams and other internal stakeholders to improve performance.
- Lead implementation of our SEO plan (i.e. inbound links, optimizing legacy content, site reviews, etc.) to maximize the visibility of our content on search.
- Ensure all copy fits our unique brand voice and style guidelines.
- Identify and leverage influencers on social media to maximize our content distribution and reach.
- Oversee distribution of cycling videos across our owned and earned media channels to build reach and awareness.
- Understand best practices in content development across devices, channels, and mediums.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be an expert in cycling and have your finger on the pulse of the community we’re serving.
- Must be knowledgeable about SEO and have experience improving organic search performance.
- Must understand the value of social media and have experience leading successful social media campaigns. You know the right levers to pull to increase the visibility of content on social media.
- Ability to transition easily between the creative and analytical sides of marketing, with experience producing excellent work under tight deadlines.
- Superior copywriting, editing and proofing skills to ensure accuracy and excellence in all published material.
- Experience managing and executing social media, email and/or advertising campaigns.
- Background in creating editorial and branded content for a media company or online publisher is preferred.
- Proven ability to develop KPI dashboards and benchmark reports for social media, SEO and online traffic to measure content engagement success.
- Excellent planning/organization skills; Proven ability to collaborate and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You thrive on developing new ideas and solutions, and you’re excited to roll up your sleeves and execute on them.
- Must have experience with Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and adaptable to change.
- You love problem solving.
- Experience with Google Analytics and KISS Metrics is preferred.
- Knowledge of AP Style preferred.
FloSports, the innovator in live digital sports and original content, partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is growing the sports, the events, the athletes, and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Basketball, MMA, Football, Wrestling, Track, Gymnastics, and more.