FloSports is currently looking for a Sales Development Manager to work within our sales operations division developing custom, integrated advertising programs for the company’s biggest partners. Working with the sales team, this position will be responsible for developing advertising campaigns that meet the needs of existing and potential advertising partners. They will be creating sales decks & programs, developing custom solutions for clients needs, building media plans, and working closely with the sales team to make sure all components meet the specific KPIs of each partner.
- Lead the entire RFP process from initial brainstorm to final submission and any subsequent revisions
- Set up and lead brainstorm meetings for big proposals
- Work directly with the sales team to generate collateral for proactive pitches to advertisers and agencies
- Proactively seek out new advertising and sponsorship opportunities across FloSports to present to advertisers
- Act as the liaison between the sales org and multiple departments including: content, edit, business development, product, and engineering
- Be fully aware of FloSports’ value proposition and how we can best execute to meet each client’s individual needs
- Develop top quality sales pitch collateral implementing target market research data, execution mocks, and examples of similar executions to properly convey each custom program
- Utilize performance data from the Client Success Team to improve our offerings and refine our sales assets
- Assist in the creation of overall sales collateral and assets
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 3-5 years experience within digital advertising, online publishing, or sports media
- Experienced in proposing, planning, evaluating, or pitching marketing campaigns
- Experienced using 3rd party audience measurement platforms (comScore, Nielson, Quantcast, Google Analytics, etc)
- Demonstrate the ability to develop creative ideas and solutions
- Good eye for presentation design & layout
- Tech savvy and able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Be responsive to respectful, constructive criticism
- Crystal clear communication skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
FloSports, an innovative sports media and events company based in Austin, Texas, is the authentic source for content and a new world of coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Focused on three areas – live competition and coverage, original content, and owned and operated events – the company takes fragmented communities and provides them the platform to connect with the sports they love.
Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, weekly studio shows, branded entertainment, and event creation and execution, FloSports is changing the game for the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Running, Elite Fitness, Wrestling, and Gymnastics.