Flosports is seeking an exceptional candidate to help lead its Rights Acquisition & Subscription Department. This role has visibility across all departments and is responsible for assisting Flosports’ growth in rights acquisition and subscription revenue. This person will report directly to the SVP of Global Rights Acquisition & Subscription and have several Rights Acquisition Managers reporting into them.
- Manage team of Rights Acquisition Managers across several assigned sport verticals
- Develop and execute a rights/content strategy and tactical plan within assigned sports verticals in conjunction with the larger overall goals of the Company
- Identify and develop key partnerships and relationships within each assigned sport
- Establish and monitor qualitative and quantitative goals for each assigned sport
- Analyze and communicate key subscription data including event analysis for assigned sports
- Assist in hiring and overall supervision of Rights Acquisition & Subscription Department
- 7+ years of experience; other candidates will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
- MBA preferred
- Strong understanding of current sports media rights landscape
- Outstanding leadership, management and development skills
- A strategic and critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and communication (written and oral) skills.
- High attention to detail
- Team player that works well in a collaborative environment
FloSports, the innovator in live digital sports and original content, partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is growing the sports, the events, the athletes, and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Basketball, MMA, Football, Wrestling, Track, Gymnastics, and more.