FloSports is looking for a Software Development Project Manager. Our products are used by thousands of fans daily, and we take great pride in our work. As a Project Manager you will be joining a team that is shaping the future of the sports media landscape, and of sports in general. Qualified candidates must have a solid experience in project management, including effective requirements gathering, prioritization, documentation, and time management. This role is critical to the efficiency of a high performance team, and to projects central to the FloSports business.
- Develop and maintain project charters, detail project plans, provide weekly status updates and provide problem resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring projects are within scope and meet time and budget targets.
- Effectively deal with evolving and competing objectives and possess a mastery of project management tools.
- Track and assign ownership of project level issues. Escalate issues to the proper level of management.
- Monitor timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure compliance with standard processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business priorities and the ability the exercise keen prioritization skills between projects and within projects.
- Communicate with appropriate staff/leadership regarding status of specific projects.
- Assist with establishment and facilitation of internal Software Development project management processes and tools (i.e. critical path tracking, contingency planning, operational workflow documentation/refinement).
- Oversee all tasks related to managing Software Development projects. This includes project definition, identification of goals, potential obstacles, project planning, tracking and reporting status, coordination with interfacing projects/departments, project evaluation and project revision.
- Serve as a member of a cross-functional project team consisting of individuals from various departments.
- Analyze operational impact of partner and customer requests. Develop business case, forecasting, equipment, and resource requirements.
- Provide daily guidance and education to customers and Software Development team regarding roles and responsibilities, project expectations, communication protocols and Software Development processes, etc.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented with strong communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Jira project tracking system, strongly prefered
- Knowledge of Github project hosting system, prefered
- BS degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Ability manage to successful delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to anticipate upcoming bottlenecks, raise visibility of pending challenges, and recommend solutions.
- Flexible work hours.
FloSports, a global leader in live digital sports and original coverage, partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is growing the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Wrestling, Grappling, MMA, Elite Fitness, Boxing, Softball, Tennis, Pro Wrestling, Gymnastics, Marching, Basketball, Volleyball, eSports, Rodeo, Climbing, Swimming, Cheerleading, and Track.