Flosports is seeking a dynamic Sr. Financial Analyst-FP&A to join our growing organization. Reporting to the Director of Finance and Accounting, this role focuses on analyzing financial data by collecting, monitoring, and creating financial models for decision support.
- Manage financial planning and analysis work, forecasting, financial modeling, and KPI and operational analysis
- Own the monthly reporting process and deliverables, be an advocate for process improvement
- Accurately and timely report month-end results, investigate areas of concern and present necessary adjustments to forecast
- With keen understanding of data sources, data structure and dependencies, improve and streamline month-end process to drive greater efficiency and consistency
- Manage the annual strategic and financial plan
- Provide accurate and timely Ad-hoc analysis to address existing and new business needs
- Initiate analyses to better understand business drivers and impact on future performance
- 1-2 years of experience in Investment Banking, TMT sector + additional 2 years FPA experience in a high growth startup or established company.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or an equivalent quantitative field
- Strong understanding of GAAP and Accounting Principles
- Comfortable working with large sets of data
- Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills
FloSports, a global leader in live digital sports and original coverage, partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is growing the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Wrestling, Grappling, MMA, Elite Fitness, Boxing, Softball, Tennis, Pro Wrestling, Gymnastics, Marching, Basketball, Volleyball, eSports, Rodeo, Climbing, Swimming, Cheerleading, and Track.