FloSports is seeking to hire a Production Coordinator (PC) to join our Operations team. FloSports' Production Coordinator, coordinates and plans production activities with producers. The PC works on inventory/Logistic to achieve production schedules in a manner that enhances Flosports, engagement, cost, productivity, efficiency, quality, and customer service. Leads motivate and develop team member in accordance with company core values.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the producer and other senior production staff to examine coverage plans, run of shows, equipment, internet bandwidth, crewing, facility and utility needs for the show
- Estimating cost and negotiating rates of pay for internet and facility fees
- Negotiating costs and approving the booking of resources, equipment rental and more
- Confirming event information and acquiring accurate contact information (I.T., Facilities, Union)
- Post-production logging and capturing(floor plans, internet quotes etc.)
- Monitoring live shows to ensure success
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience working in a service-oriented capacity, preferably in the technical field.
- 1+ years of experience working in a live production environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; outgoing, friendly and professional demeanor.
- Expertise in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Sound business judgment and integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Adaptable to change, reliable and extremely dependable.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to work hours as required.
- Must be a team player.
- Technically savvy is a plus
- 2 or 4 year degree required
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
FloSports, the innovator in live digital sports and original content, partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is growing the sports, the events, the athletes, and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Basketball, MMA, Football, Wrestling, Track, Gymnastics, and more.