FloSports, Inc is seeking an experienced, resourceful and reliable Executive Assistant to support the content and marketing department heads at our office in Austin, Texas. The ideal candidate will be an indispensable contributor, helping our execs execute on a wide variety of important and pressing initiatives.
The executive assistant must be organized and enjoy juggling many different responsibilities. S/he must thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Extensive calendar and time management; ensures that executives are on time and prepared for meetings; consistently reviews calendar for changes.
- Scheduling meetings, internally and externally
- Manage scheduling: confirm attendees, book rooms, greet guests and ensure any necessary materials are prepped (e.g., meeting notes).
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Handle administrative & personal items as needed (e.g., expense reports, food for lunch meetings, team member gifts, etc.).
- Monitors department travel budget including tracking expenses and providing reports.
- Accurately document and track incoming invoices and work with appropriate team members to determine appropriate payment process.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously and follows through on issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants, assist with coverage as needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 + years prior experience supporting C-level executives
- Experience scheduling in Google Calendar, Google Apps and using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Client service experience (you strive to provide the best service possible for the execs you support).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage tasks to meet deadlines and expectations with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work well independently
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
FloSports, a global leader in live digital sports and original coverage, partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is growing the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Wrestling, Grappling, MMA, Elite Fitness, Boxing, Softball, Tennis, Pro Wrestling, Gymnastics, Marching, Basketball, Volleyball, eSports, Rodeo, Climbing, Swimming, Cheerleading, and Track.