As a Full-Stack Engineer focusing on Growth, you’ll be directly involved in improving our direct-to-consumer business model, including features and analytics that drive subscriber conversion and retention. Simply put, we want to replace the old way of designing sites and building features based on gut feelings and opinions with data. You will work side-by-side with our Subscription Revenue Product Director, Product Designers, Engineering and QA Teams.
- End User Experience- Remember the part about being data-driven? Once an experiment shows a winning design, you’ll help rethink and rebuild the features into our main site. This includes our immersive signup and subscription funnel, marketing widgets, membership pages and more. Your implementations will directly impact users visiting our site for the first time as well as loyal subscribers of many years.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- You are a developer who is ready to design and build new features through data-driven iterations
- You speak code but also enjoy conversations that include cohorts, conversion funnels, a/b testing, retention analyses, subscriber LTV, etc.
- You work best in environments with a sense of urgency and can rapidly iterate on product/platform features
- You are a self-starter who can take a challenging task and run with it
- You write elegant code but do not mind moving fast. Some experiments only run for a few days to a few weeks before we commit more engineering time to make the experiment changes permanent
- Experience integrating server-side code to front-end interfaces with at least one server side language (PHP, Python, etc)
- Experience with analytics and A/B testing tools such as Segment, Optimizely, Kissmetrics, Google Tag Manager, etc (hint: If you’re not familiar with at least Optimizely, please learn about these before talking with us)
- Ability to write SQL queries and work with relational databases
- Experience with Redshift and Postgres a plus
- Experience with engineering processes such as code reviews, version control (Git), unit testing, etc
FloSports, the innovator in live digital sports and original content, partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is growing the sports, the events, the athletes, and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Basketball, MMA, Football, Wrestling, Track, Gymnastics, and more.